24 hours, 365 days
Ocaso provides its clients with a telephone number dedicated exclusively to processing their complaints.
Complaints telephone no900 32 00 32
If you prefer, you can explain any issue to us through Internet. To do so, you only need fill out the corresponding complaints form.
Complaints Form, Regulations and help regarding Complaints
Law 44/2002, of November 22, regarding Financial System Reform Measures, establishes the requirement to have a customer service department in charge of resolving complaints and objections
The ECO/734/2004 Order of March 11 regulates the requirements and duties of the customer service departments and the presentation, processing and solving procedures regarding complaints and objections.
Likewise, there is a set of regulations for the correct functioning of the Customer Service Department of Grupo Ocaso and for the procedures for processing and solving complaints and objections.If you wish to examine this set of regulations Click here.
- P - Who can file a complaint?
- R - The Insured, policyholders, adversely affected third parties or those holding their rights, under Ocaso policies or in respect of claims relating to such policies
- P - When can I file my complaint?
- R - You can file your complaint after your claim has been rejected by the corresponding office, department or service, or if you have received no information from our company regarding your claim in a reasonable amount of time.
- P - How do I file a complaint?
- R - It can be filed in any of the following ways:
- From this website through of the claims form.
- By writing a letter to:
Departamento de Atención al Cliente
C/ Princesa, 23
28008 - MADRID (España)
sending it by ordinary post to the address above or presenting it at any of our offices.
- To the following email address:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- P - What information must I include when I file my complaint?
- R - If you have chosen to send a written letter or email you must include the following details:
- Name, address and National Identity Number of claimant, as well as, if applicable, those of his/her representative.
- Reference to the policy and/or the claim incident which the complaint refers to.
- Cause of complaint or claim, clearly specifying the questions which the claimant wishes the Customer Attention Department to answer.
- Office, department or service whose decision or action is the reason for the complaint or claim.
- P - Who receives the complaint?
- R - In all cases, the Customer Attention Department of Grupo Ocaso receives the complaints. This department is in charge of making the corresponding decision regarding each complaint.
- P - How long will the Department take to answer?
- R - The Customer Attention Department, after gathering all the background information and relevant reports, will answer as quickly as possible and in all cases within two months.
- P - How will I be answered?
- R - By default, you will receive your answer in writing. If you have chosen to use the form in this website, the answer will be issued in the way you choose in said form.
- P - If I am not satisfied with the answer, can I appeal in any way?
- R - Yes, you can address the following body:
Servicio de Reclamaciones de la Dirección General de Seguros y Fondos de Pensiones
Paseo de la Castellana, 44
28046 - Madrid
Copyright Ocaso Seguros 2013