What are cookies?
A COOKIE is a file that is downloaded to your device (computer, smartphone or tablet) when you visit a website, and allows the website owner to store and recover certain information about multiple variables, such as the number of times the site has been visited by a user.
As stated above, cookies provide information about a user, and this may affect your privacy. For this reason at OCASO we wish to offer you all the necessary information about the types of cookies used at our website, so that you can make a fully informed decision regarding their use and with respect to the protection of your privacy.
What cookies do we use on www.ocaso.es?
OCASO uses the following cookies on the http://www.ocaso.es website:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies which enable a user to browse a website, platform or application, and to use the different options or services which exist within it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering elements which are part of an order, completing the purchasing process of an order, filling out an application to participate in an event, using security items while browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing contents over social networks.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow a website user to choose or customise some general preferences, predefined according to set of criteria in the user's device, and enable the website to remember the preferences you set on subsequent visits. These preferences include language, type of browser, and regional settings, among others.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies that allow those responsible for them to track and analyse user behaviour on the websites they are linked to. The information collected by this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms, and to create browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms. The purpose of this is to make improvements based on an analysis of the information about users´ behaviour.
Specifically, OCASO uses the following cookies:
- Google Analytics: third-party, persistent, and analytical cookies.
- OAS_SC1: first-party, persistent, and analytical cookies.
Are cookies used to process my personal information?
OCASO hereby informs you that, in the cases where cookies allow the user to be identified, it is the data controller and will only process such information in order to manage the specific function of each cookie, as described in the preceding paragraph. By browsing the web, you are giving your consent to the processing of your personal information for this purpose.
You have the right to access, correct, delete or challenge your personal information, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act (LOPD). If you wish to do so you should write to us at:
C/ Princesa, 23
Att. Departamento de Protección de Datos
28008 Madrid (España)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAX: 915 380 148
How can I delete cookies?
Rejecting cookies or deleting the ones installed on your computer is very easy. The procedures for blocking and deleting cookies may vary from one Internet browser to another, so we have included links to the webpages of the main browsers, where you will find information on how to change your browser's cookie settings:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=es_ES
If you reject cookies you can continue to browse our website, although you may only have limited access to some services.
Updated on 1 December 2014