The activities of insurance companies are regulated by a series of legal arrangements and orders in which are rooted and established the operating model and the relationship between said insurers and their insureds.
- Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th, Law 15/1999, of 13 December, relating to Protection of Information of a personal nature.
- Spanish Law 26/2006, of July 18th, relating to intermediation in private insurance.
- Spanish Law 50/1980, of October 8th, relating to insurance contract.
- Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11th, relating to information services and electronic business.
- Spanish Royal Legislative Decree1/2002, of November 29th, in which is approved the text of the law of regulation of pension plans and funds.
- Spanish Law 20/2015, of July 14th, relating to management, supervision and Solvency of insurance and reinsurance companies.
- Spanish Royal Decree 1060/2015, of November 20, relating to management, supervision and Solvency of insurance and reinsurance companies.
If desired, you can see the texts on the web page of the Dirección General de Seguros and Fondos de Pensiones del Ministerio de Economía: http://www.dgsfp.mineco.es or the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos: www.agpd.es