What is home insurance?
Home insurance provides protection for your home against the most frequent risks to which it is exposed. It also protects you by guaranteeing your civil liability against third parties, as the owner and/or user of the same and in your private life, as well as other complementary covers which can prove very useful and necessary for your safety and peace of mind.
In particular, these types of insurance covers can include the following assets:
- The building, including the structure, construction materials and fixtures that are part of the property construction. The continent is also made up by fences, walls, gates and alike, annexed buildings such as garages and storerooms, recreational and sports areas and the coefficient of participation in the event of community buildings.
- The content, i.e. the goods inherent to the home, which are inside the home and its annexed buildings.
Why take out home insurance?
There are many situations that have proven the need for taking out a policy that helps to avoid the effects of unexpected events, given that accidents at home are much more frequent than most of us think.
Home insurance provides the peace of mind of knowing that aside from paying for resolving the problem, regardless of its magnitude, this will also be resolved in the shortest possible time.
What home insurances do we offer?
So you don’t have to worry about any accidents that may take place in your home and protecting all your personal belonging that are inside your home, Ocaso offers four different types of policies that will adapt to your individual needs:
- Ocaso Home Standar is a basic home insurance cover that provides the essential protection with limits in line with the coverages provided.
- Ocaso Home Plus Gold is a very comprehensive home insurance cover that includes a wide range of guarantees, with very high compensation limits and automatic update of the value of the insured assets.
- Ocaso Home Comfort insurance is the top home insurance cover from our range of products, which in addition to the standard guarantees of a good multi-risk insurance cover, includes some other very interesting specific coverages, with greater insured amounts.
- When it comes to formalising a lease agreement, the owner of the property becomes exposed to certain risks that could threaten the home and the owner’s peace of mind. To avoid these concerns, Ocaso has designed a policy: Ocaso Let Homes which provides coverages for risks such as legal assistance for the landlord, vandalism caused by the tenants or unpaid rent.