How do I file a complaint?

It can be filed in any of the following ways:

  • From this website through of the claims form.
  • By writing a letter to:
    Ocaso, S.A.
    Departamento de Atención al Cliente
    C/ Princesa, 23
    28008 - MADRID (Espanya)
    sending it by ordinary post to the address above or presenting it at any of our offices.
  • To the following email address:

Who can file a complaint?

The Insured, policyholders, adversely affected third parties or those holding their rights, under Ocaso policies or in respect of claims relating to such policies.

When can I file my complaint?

You can file your complaint after your claim has been rejected by the corresponding office, department or service, or if you have received no information from our company regarding your claim in a reasonable amount of time.

hat information must I include when I file my complaint?

If you have chosen to send a written letter or email you must include the following details:

  • Name, address and National Identity Number of claimant, as well as, if applicable, those of his/her representative.
  • Reference to the policy and/or the claim incident which the complaint refers to.
  • Cause of complaint or claim, clearly specifying the questions which the claimant wishes the Customer Attention Department to answer.
  • Office, department or service whose decision or action is the reason for the complaint or claim.


Who receives the complaint?

In all cases, the Customer Attention Department of Grupo Ocaso receives the complaints. This department is in charge of making the corresponding decision regarding each complaint.

How long will the Department take to answer?

The Customer Attention Department, after gathering all the background information and relevant reports, will answer as quickly as possible and in all cases within two months.

How will I be answered?

By default, you will receive your answer in writing. If you have chosen to use the form in this website, the answer will be issued in the way you choose in said form.

If I am not satisfied with the answer, can I appeal in any way?

Yes, you can address the following body:

Servicio de Reclamaciones de la Dirección General de Seguros y Fondos de Pensiones
Paseo de la Castellana, 44
28046 - Madrid.