Ocaso, S.A. Compañía de Seguros y Reaseguros (hereinafter OCASO), with its registered office at Calle Princesa 23, 28008-Madrid, is the owner of the https://www.ocaso.es website.
It is recorded at the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Tome 3773, folio 33, section 8, page M-62817, and it holds Tax ID (CIF) Code A28016608.
It holds administrative code for its activity C-0133 at the Register of the Insurance and Pension-Funds Directorate-General.
The information provided on our Website at the domain www.ocaso.es has the aim of promoting awareness of the activities carried out by OCASO, as well as allowing customers and visitors to access a variety of services.
OCASO reserves the right to amend or to update the contents or services on this Website, along with its configuration and presentation and the conditions of access, at any time and without prior notice. Likewise, we are grateful for your understanding if our services are not fully operational at any given time.
Likewise, OCASO hereby informs you that it has implemented such security measures as it considers appropriate in accordance with the diligence it is required to apply and the state of the technology at any given time in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and truth of the information supplied.
OCASO accepts no liability for any possible tangible and/or intangible losses that may derive from the fraudulent use of the passwords supplied to the legitimate owner. We would ask you to report to us any suspicions you may have of a loss of confidentiality so that we can take the necessary measures as swiftly as possible.
The contents, images, and logos displayed on this Website are the property of OCASO. They may not be used, assigned, or reproduced, whether in full or in part, unless you are in possession of the necessary authorization.
OCASO compiles statistics on the number of hits our Website receives based on anonymous information from visitors, with no possibility of individual users being identified.
OCASO assures you that on those pages where users supply their data (Requests for Information, Work With Us, etc.), this is carried out via a secure connection. This fact can be verified by the padlock symbol that is displayed alongside the URL bar or in some other location depending on the type of browser used, or also by verifying that the page URL starts with https//.
OCASO hereby informs you that the use of links (hyperlinks to web addresses) leading to our page is strictly prohibited without our prior consent. OCASO accepts no liability for the contents of pages that include links to our page.
This Data-Protection Policy applies to the OCASO website (www.ocaso.es), as well as to any applications or other products and services that users may acquire through the website (collectively referred to as ‘Services’). For this purpose, and subject to the conditions contained in the Data-Protection Policy, OCASO may communicate your personal data to other companies within the Group, where this is necessary for the provision of the said Services.
2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
2.1. Data controller.
The data controller, which is the party responsible for the processing of the personal data that users supply on the Website (www.ocaso.es), is the company OCASO S.A. COMPAÑÍA DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS (OCASO), with its registered office at calle Princesa 23, 28008, Madrid.
In order to properly oversee the processing of your personal data, OCASO has appointed a Data-Protection Officer who may be contacted by interested parties in order to resolve any matters that may concern them, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
2.2 Aim of the data that is processed.
OCASO processes the personal data it collects from the forms people fill out for the purposes set forth below:
- The processing of requests made by users for information, provisional contracts, or full contracts via this Website or by e-mail.
- The administration and control of the available Services offered via the Website.
- The prevention of fraud in the selection of the insurance risk.
- The drafting of technical insurance reports.
- The processing of CVs received via the Website, which we keep on file for approximately one year. After this time, users who wish to continue participating in our recruitment processes will need to submit their details again. OCASO informs you that we keep your details for a period of up to one year in case at some future time we consider that they match one of the recruitment profiles available.
- The sending of information via any channel including by electronic means (e-mail and mobile phone) regarding the services and products offered by OCASO and which users may be interested in acquiring.
2.3. Legitimate basis for the processing of the data.
The processing of the data regarding ‘Contact Us’, registration under the ‘Customer Area’, and other available channels of communication, are based on the maintenance of the application made by users, and where appropriate, for the provision of the services procured.
Likewise, the legal basis for the processing of your data deriving from the procurement of services is the performance of the contract for the provision of services or products by OCASO (in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth on the website).
The processing of the data regarding ‘Work With Us’ is based on the voluntary submission by candidates of their CV. CVs are held on the basis of a legitimate interest.
The sending of advertising for its own products may be based on the legitimate interest of OCASO where users register under the ‘Customer Area’ or procure a service. In all other cases, processing shall be based on consent, which shall be sought from interested parties.
2.4 Communication of data
The personal data processed by OCASO in order to achieve the aims set forth above may be communicated to the following addressees in accordance with the legitimate basis for the communication.
By virtue of the foregoing, the following data communications seek to ensure the proper performance of the contractual relationship, and also to comply with the legal duties that require the performance of the said communications:
- Public Authorities and Bodies
- Re-insurance or Joint-insurance firms for the purpose of executing, processing, or administering, as appropriate, the benefits contained in the policy of the interested party.
- Financial institutions for the processing of monies to be collected or paid out.
- Bodies holding files on information services regarding corporate solvency and credit ratings, both for enquiries in those cases envisaged by law and in cases of a failure to honour the monetary obligations of the interested party.
- Bodies providing assistance for the processing of claims and other assistance services.
Under no circumstances shall international transfers be carried out.
2.5 Time during which data are held.
The personal data shall be held for the time necessary for the provision of the service or for as long as the interested party does not withdraw consent. Subsequently the data shall be cancelled in accordance with the provisions of the data-protection regulations which entails the blocking of the said data, which shall only be available at the request of Judges and the Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, or the competent Public Authorities for as long as any liabilities that may arise are not statute-barred, and following the expiry of the said limitation period, the complete elimination of the data.
2.6. Collection and quality of the data.
Users undertake not to supply personal data concerning third parties in the forms available on this Website.
Where users supply data that are false, incomplete, out of date, or inaccurate, said users shall be liable for any losses, whether direct or indirect, material or immaterial, that may be caused to third parties or to OCASO, where there is a relationship involving the use of the data. OCASO reserves the right to terminate the services provided to the customer, along with any contractual relationship that may have been established, without prejudice to any other remedies that may be available in law.
Minors aged under fourteen are prohibited from using the Website under all circumstances. As such, users represent and warrant, under their responsibility, that they are at least fourteen years old.
Minors aged under fourteen who introduce their personal data into the forms available must have the prior authorization of their parents, tutors, or legal representatives, and the latter are warned that pursuant to the legislation in force, they shall be deemed to be responsible for all acts carried out by the minors in their care. OCASO shall not be liable for any breach of this requirement.
Meanwhile, OCASO undertakes not to collect any data from persons aged over fourteen and under eighteen that allow it to obtain information on the other members of the family group or their characteristics, without the consent of the owners of the said data.
2.7. Users’ rights.
Any interested party is entitled to receive confirmation as to whether or not OCASO is processing any personal data regarding them.
Likewise, and as is envisaged in the General Data-Protection Regulations, interested parties have the following rights:
- Access to the data: interested parties have the right to access their data so as to ascertain what personal data regarding them we are processing.
- Correction or deletion of the data: under certain circumstances, interested parties have the right to correct any personal data that they consider to be inaccurate and which pertain to them, and which are being processed by OCASO, or even to request their deletion where, inter alia, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limitation of the processing of the data: under certain circumstances, interested parties have the right to request OCASO to limit the processing of their data, in which case you are hereby informed that the said data shall only be kept for the purpose of pursuing or defending claims, as envisaged in the General Data-Protection Regulations.
- Data portability: under certain circumstances, interested parties have the right to receive such personal data as refer to them, and which they have supplied to OCASO, in a structured, commonly-used, machine-readable format, and to transfer them to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of the data: under certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, interested parties have the right to oppose the processing of their data, in which case OCASO will stop processing the said data other than for overriding legitimate reasons or in order to defend itself against any possible claims.
Likewise, users are entitled, at any time, to oppose the receipt of any advertising that OCASO may send them by electronic means, and to revoke any consent they may have given, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent given before it was revoked.
They may exercise the rights described above by way of a written request addressed to OCASO S.A. at its postal address at calle Princesa 23, 28008, Madrid, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, in both cases quoting ‘Data-Protection Policy’.
3. UPDATING OF THE POLICY.
This Data-Protection Policy may be amended by the owner of the website, but this shall be notified to users via the website or by other means, so that they may be aware of the said Policy and thus continue using our Services. Continuing to use the Services offered by OCASO after having been informed of the said amendments shall be deemed to mean that users are in conformity with the said amendments, unless their express consent is required.
Last updated on May 2018